Palliative Care Centre
In our enduring commitment to provide the well managed supportive care the elderly & terminally ill with diverse health conditions we bring an expansive range of options under Respite Care and Permanent care. Our well informed staff works closely with our customers and their family though open interaction to best understand their needs and help them explore the “In-patient care” programs intended at providing the best quality of life possible
- Palliative Care – For patients with advance and terminal illness
- Hospice Care- For the terminally ill
- Geriatric Care- for the aged and elderly
- Disability Care- for the physically disabled
- Dementia Care- For patients with Dementia, Alzheimer's etc
- Rehabilitative care- For patients with stroke and other chronic health conditions
- Post-operative Care – Appropriate follow up care for patients post surgery to facilitate healthy recovery.
- In -House Pharmacy: The center has a well stocked in house pharmacy that provides medications at fair prices.
- Laboratory Tests: All needed blood tests and health check ups are done in house. For advance test we are tied up with DDRC SRL, which is a NABL certified lab offering a range of laboratory services.
- Medical Equipment: Learning about the medical equipment support our patients need, we are capable of granting them the equipment they need at the center for comfortable stay.
- Homely Food: We take a conscious effort to provide healthy and nutritious home cooked food as prescribed by the dietitian without compromising on the taste three time a day along with evening refreshments.
- Experienced Doctors: The backbone of our endeavors is our experienced consulting physicians with valued exposure in geriatric & palliative care bringing years of assimilated insight to provide effective medical care for the aged and the terminally ill.
Their expertise and service is made available to each of our residents during working hours for routine check ups and to attend to any of their specific medical needs. Physicians are also available on call even in the wee hours for medical emergencies.
- Care Specialists: In our constant efforts to offer uncompromising medical attention to the residents round the clock, we have a dedicated team of experienced a nursing professionals who rise above the call of duty to ensure the residents are truly cared for and supported. With an open hearted and friendly approach to rightfully meet the needs of the residents, our care enablers elevate patient care to something that is reassuring, personal and heart felt.
- Social Workers/Counselors: It said that a battle is first won in the mind or for that matter healing begins from within. Embracing these fundamental truths, our team of experienced social workers are deeply engaged in rendering mental strength and support to the patients and their kin to cope with the life challenging transition. They lend their timely counsel and guidance to address the emotional, social and spiritual concerns that aging or illness can bring up.
- Physiotherapists: Our physiotherapists trained in geriatric care and rehabilitation work closely with our residents to maximize their functional independence and physical mobility to the extend their health conditions permit which has a positive bearing on their self esteem and confidence.